An Islamic investment & financial consultant and trainer/speaker/motivator. Based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Group Agency Manager (PMB INVESMENT), CEO (ALFALAH CONSULTING), Real Estate Negiotiator/REN (iREALTY). Whatspp +60192348786.
According to Forbes, these are 10 reasons people give for concluding that they hate their jobs. Do any of these sound familiar? 1. They are not respected as people at work. They are viewed as production units, rather than valued collaborators.
2. They don't have the right tools, equipment, information and basic operational requirements they need to do their job. When they ask for tools or guidance they get yelled at or ignored. What kind of company would impede its employees' ability to do their jobs, then get mad at them for asking?
3. Their employer disregards their personal life and has no compassion for their obligations outside of work.
4. Their immediate supervisor is a tyrant, unqualified for their job, or both.
5. They are tired of being lied to.
6. They have no visibility into the future and no confidence their leaders will do the right thing, either from a business standpoint or a human standpoint.
7. They are tired of dealing with the politics in their workplace.
8. They are underpaid and overworked.
9. They go to work every day and push a rock uphill, trying in vain to get forward motion on their projects. They're tired of pushing.
10. They have to watch every word they say and every move they make, because the knives are out and they could get in trouble -- or get fired -- for almost any reason.
Saidina Osman Bin Affan r.a adalah Khalifah yang mengarahkan agar lembaran-lembaran ayat Al Quran dibukukan. Al Quran yang dibukukan dinamakan "Al Mushhaf". Saidina Osman melantik satu jawatankuasa yang terdiri dari Zaid bin Tsabit (ketua), Abdullah bin Zubair, Sa'id bin 'Ash dan Abdur Rahman bin Harits bin Hisyam.
Mereka merujuk kepada lembaran-lembaran ayat Al Quran yang dipinjamkan dari Hafsah binti Umar dan mengambil pedoman dari bacaan mereka yang hafal Al Quran.
Mereka menghasilkan 5 buah Al Mushhaf. Sebuah disimpan oleh Saidina Osman bin Affan r.a yang dipanggil sebagai "Mushhaf Al Imam" dan 4 buah lagi dikirim ke Mekah, Syria, Basrah dan Kufah agar di tempat-tempat itu disalin semula dari masing-masing Mushhaf itu. Begitulah salinan Al Quran yang standard tersebar ke serata pelusuk dunia.