Thursday, January 19, 2017
Nine golden rules extracted from Surah Al-Hujurat (surah 49, Quran)
1. "Fa Tabayyanu" Investigate: when you receive an information,lest you harm people out of ignorance.
2. "Fa Aslihu" Make settlement: between your brothers as believers are brothers.
3. "Wa Aqsitu" Act justly: whenever there is a dispute try for settlement and act justly among both parties as Allah loves those who act justly.
4. "La Yaskhar" Don't ridicule people,perhaps they may be better than you to Allah.
5. "Wa La Talamizu" Do not insult one another.
6. "Wa La Tanabazu" Do not call each other with offensive nicknames.
7. "Ijtanibu Kaseeran minaz-Zan" Avoid negative assumptions, indeed some of the assumptions are sins.
8. "Wa La Tajassasu" Do not spy on each other
9. "Wa La Yagtab" Do not backbite each other. Its a major sin equivalent to eating your dead brother's flesh.
May Allah make it easy for us. Aamiin.
Alfalah Consulting - Kuala Lumpur : www.alfalahconsulting.com
Alfalah Consulting, KL-Malaysia: www.alfalahconsulting.com