Other things can wait.
( سورة البروج , Al-Burooj, Chapter #85, Verse #11)
- He has commanded me to love and be close to the poor and the downtrodden, and he has commanded me to look at those in the world who are of lower rank than me, and not at those who are of higher rank,
- and he has commanded me to be kind to the kinsman and to preserve and keep intact the bond of kinship,
- and he has commanded me not to ask for anything from anyone as a favour and he has commanded me to speak the truth at all times though it may be bitter for others,
- and he has commanded me to care nothing for the rebuke of those who revile and villify in the path of Allah,
- and he has commanded me to recite much the Kalima of: Laa Hawla wa laa Qawwuta Illaa Billah (there is no power or strength but in Allah) because all these things are from the treasure-house (of Allah) which is under the ninth heaven.
eloklah dibuka dan dibaca semula dan tidak perlu tunggu Ramadan satu lagi.