An Islamic investment & financial consultant and speaker/motivator. Based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Group Agency Manager (PMB INVESMENT), CEO (ALFALAH CONSULTING), Managing Director (Iktisas @ TAKAFUL IKHLAS), Real Estate Negiotiator/REN (iREALTY). Whatspp +60192348786.
Modern Science has proved many things that confirms the importance of Tawaf around the Ka’aba “Anticlockwise.”
1) The Blood inside the human body begins its circulation “Anticlockwise”
2) The electrons of an atom revolve around its nucleus in the same manner as making Tawaf, in an anti-clockwise direction.
Considering the globe as a whole, you will notice that:
3) The moon revolves around the earth anti-clockwise.
4) The earth rotates around its own axis in an anti-clockwise direction.
5) The earth revolves around the sun in an anti-clockwise direction.
6) The planets of the Solar system revolvearound the sun in an anti-clockwise direction.
7) The Sun along with its whole Solar system orbit in the galaxy in an anti-clockwise direction.
8) All the galaxies orbit in the space in an anti-clockwise direction.
That is: When we revolve around the Ka’aba we are orbiting in the same direction as the whole universe.
Worshipping Allah in one direction. Praising Allah in one direction.
And all the creations of Allah from the tiniest particles, to the largest galaxies, along with the human race unite in praise of Allah.
When we tour around the Ka’aba, we are travelling in the land travelled by all the prophets of Allah from the prophet Adam (PBUH) to the prophet Mohamed (PBUH). The Ka’aba in Makkah is never free from circumbulators.
Bila kita sudah kembali ke Rahmatullah Tidak boleh lagi mohon kembali ke dunia untuk beribadah Terlambat sudah.. Jadi sebelum kembali ke Rahmatullah, kembalilah kepada Allah Taat kepada perintah Allah, ikut Rasulullah Tekun beribadah mencari redha Allah. ~ Ahmad Sanusi Husain
21 Dis 2013 ---